Tuesday, April 24, 2012

butterfly wings

Hi my crafty friends
Here is a quick card that I made last week and forgot to enter it in a few challenges. I do still have time to enter it into one though so here it is... I hope you like it. If you would like any of the supplies please leave me a comment and I will list them for you. Sorry for the rush but I have no extra time:( Thanks for stopping by, Happy crafting, Nikki


Challenge is Yellow, blue and white @ Colour create challenge ( sorry but the lighting is bad the colors of my card are whisper white, Daffodil delight and Island indigo"blue")

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Nikki!
    I love all those gorgeous little butterflies with the gems in the centre :)

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Blue, Yellow and White Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love all the details and vibrant colors!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card..You did such an awesome job.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the colours and your gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Great combo!
    Hope you are well.
    Have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete