Friday, March 29, 2013

Thanks for the Birthday card

Hi to all my crafty friends
  Yay!! It's finally Friday. I hope everyone have a wonderful holiday planned with their families this weekend. I will be celebrating with family Saturday and Sunday so we will be having fun for sure. Here are a few cards  I made using the same idea for all just switched it up a bit for each. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting , Nikki


Stampin' Up! Promotions going on now!!!
*Paper Pumpkin kits- for more details click HERE
*NEW promotions SAVE 15%- 50% TODAY HERE
*Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
*Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE

11 comments:

  1. You amaze me with all of your wonderful creations. Your cards are stunning. I love the embossed background!

    BIF
    www.scrappindhilly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute!! Love all the embossing!

    Kim
    www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com
    blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these cards----so cute.And your blog is beautiful!!!Have a great Easter.
    Anita
    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally wonderful creations Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Nikki! These are just adorable! Thank you for sharing and inspiration!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just to cute. I love them all. BIF AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! Beautiful and simple:) Great colors as well. Thank You for sharing.
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fantastic job on the cards! TFS
    I should make multi ones too
    blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards and easy to mass produce!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete