Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Anything Goes

Hi to all my crafty friends,
  Well I'm back. I spent this last week in Maui and OMG!! was it beautiful. I had so much fun. I loved everything there. It was so nice spending that time with my HUSBAND thats right, after 18 years of being my boyfrind I can finally call him my HUSBAND!! Im still kinda on cloud nine and will soon get back into things around here but for now come join me in a challenge over at DCD... This weeks challenge is: ANYTHING GOES. I made this favor box for my wedding so with this challenge I will share it with you. I hope you enjoy it and I will see you all soon. Happy crafting, nikki

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Nikki~ and your favors turned out really pretty...
    Bless you, hubby and family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These favors are very pretty.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out beautiful and looked pretty on the table!! I can't wait to see more projects from you this coming year!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete