Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BETTER LATE THEN NEVER

HI to all my crafty friends.
  I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I sure did. This weekend I had  one of the most exciting, memorable days of my life, besides having my three beautiful children that is. On Saturday I married the man of my dreams. After 18 years of loving each other we finally decided to share our vows to each other in front of our family and friends. I will post pictures soon. As for now I'm relaxing in Maui soaking up the sun:) While I'm here enjoying this special time with my man there is a challenge going on for all you crafters over at DCD. Please come visit us and enter you projects HERE
Challenge this week is: USE EDGE PUNCH WITH RIBBON


6 comments:

  1. Great edge punch and pretty cards, Nikki. Enjoy your honeymoon! Can't wait to see some photos. Congratulations lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards!!! Have a great Honeymoon!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...... These are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet hope you are enjoying your honeymoon. Love yoru cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards!! Enjoy your honeymoon!!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card love it!
    xx Iris
    http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete